Search Engine Optimisation process
SEO is the process of improving the visibility of online content in organic SERPs (Search Engine Results Page) to help achieve the goals of your organisation. Search engines use a variety of tactics to understand human language to show the best results. These tactics change with every update Google release. SEO is a longer-term strategy and should not be the only tactic you use to increase lead generation.
Three step process
The purpose of the audit is to identify as many foundational issues affecting organic search performance as possible. The audit leads the SEO on what to improve or correct.
We run a report and implement fixes to improve your web presence with best practices: this phase support staying compliant with Google’s expectations. A quarterly compliance check and update is recommended.
|SEO growth campaign min 6 (six) months)
Strategy creation and roadmap for SEO tactic implementation for at least 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) months. The campaign includes management and reporting.
Critical areas that determine cost
- How the site is built (WP, Shopify, custom)
- How many pages the site has
- How much copy you require (landing pages, etc.)
- Whether your route to growth is dependent on mostly tech or mostly content.
Compliance packages (once-off)
- SEO starter (small websites under 5 pages)
- SEO medium (medium-sized sites with 10 -15 pages).
- SEO enterprise website (large eCommerce sites)
Growth Campaigns (campaign)
- SEO growth campaign (min 6-month commitment)